Interested in Buying OmniBlue™ to Incorporate in Your Food or Beverage Consumer Goods?
What can OmniBlue™ do in your product?
OmniBlue is perfect for many consumer products: soups, beverages, dairy, sauces, bars, kids’ foods. It is also ideal for plant-based products, since natural minerals and plants are necessarily complementary. Plants thrive and get their nutrients from minerals. Minerals are the key to energize plant-based nutrients; after all you can’t have good plants without good soil.
Safety — OmniBlue maintains constant quality control testing of every harvest, in addition to independent analysis, before and after filling, ensuring that your minerals are certified heavy-metal free and contaminant-free.
100% Naturally Harvested — Zero carbon footprint and hand-harvested from renewable, pure, and fresh 20-meter-deep ocean mantle sources in the remote Great Barrier Reef. Nothing is added or altered in any way with OmniBlue.
Benefits of OmniBlue 100% Natural Magnesium
- Vital for heart, brain, and nervous system
- Boosts athletic performance
- Cofactor in the creation of ATP the energy molecule
- Prevents sports-related cramps
- Healthy bones and teeth
- Improves digestion and relieves constipation
- Fights depression and anxiety
- Relieves insomnia
- Magnesium is forecasted to outperform calcium as the number one selling mineral by 2020.
- Maintains its integrity at all temperatures (from extreme heat to cold)
- Blends well with any and all raw materials
- Highly concentrated liquid — a little goes a long way
- Pure food grade magnesium of the highest potency available in today’s market
- Provides 70+ full-spectrum major and trace minerals in every drop
- 100% electrically charged and bioavailable
- Preserves the integrity and status of organic products
- Low sodium
OmniBlue is PURE Elemental Magnesium
Magnesium Salt Absorption Comparison
|Magnesium Salt||Elemental Magnesium||Elemental Magnesium Absorbed||Milligrams of Actual Elemental Magnesium per 100 mg of Magnesium Salt|
|OmniBlue (Pure...not a salt!)
Recommended Magnesium Levels
Recommended dietary allowances (RDAs) for magnesium (milligrams)
|Birth to 6 months||0030*||0030*|
*Adequate intake (AI) Source: National Institutes of Health
OMNIBLUE PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES
We have larger scale bulk capabilities to easily and efficiently fulfill your product´s demands.