Affiliate Terms and Conditions
We are proud of who we are and our products, and we look forward to working with you!
In order to make our relationship clear and easy for us all, here are some basic guidelines for your review before you start sharing OmniBlue and using your affiliate link. These simple terms outline our responsibilities with you, and important information for you also. Please review carefully. Please feel free to call us at 415-690-0728 with any questions, and we will be helping and guiding you all along the way.
OminBlue Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Marketing: OmniBlue will help you with your affiliate presence. Let us know your audience and we will provide your relevant marketing copy and media images. Should you have new ideas or great imagery, we welcome your input; please review with us first for approval. All marketing copy and images designated as OmniBlue will remain the exclusive property of OmniBlue.
Financial Terms: Your affiliate link will connect your company and ours with a transparent and simple sales tally. Affiliates will receive 20% commission on purchases. OmniBlue will distribute your profit/funds on the first of every month via PayPal. When you receive your link your customers will link directly to our secure shopping cart and shipping, and your credit will be instantly accounted for in our affiliate system. Affiliate purchases will be eligible for payout 30 days after purchase, to allow for shipping time and possible refunds.
For our mutual benefit, it's very important to us that any benefit statements be made properly with OmniBlue.
First and foremost, OmniBlue does not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
OmniBlue will be guiding your marketing copy, and the following rules concerning benefit statements need to be adhered to:
Your marketing copy can include the following:
- Structure/function claims may describe the role of a nutrient or dietary ingredient intended to affect the normal structure or function of the human body, for example, “calcium builds strong bones.”
- You may characterize the means by which a nutrient or dietary ingredient acts to maintain such structure or function, for example, “fiber maintains bowel regularity,” or “antioxidants maintain cell integrity.”
- General well-being claims describe general well-being from consumption of a nutrient or dietary ingredient.
- Nutrient deficiency claims describe a benefit related to a nutrient deficiency disease (like vitamin C and scurvy).
You cannot say:
- OmniBlue cures cancer.
- I've been using OmniBlue to treat my anxiety.
- Take OmniBlue and you won't have any pain anymore!
- OmniBlue prevented my autoimmune disorder from coming back.
- You should take OmniBlue because it can fight skin infections.
OmniBlue Minerals are a food/nutrition ONLY, not a medicine. It is common scientific knowledge that the magnesium and trace minerals in OmniBlue play an absolutely vital role in the normal function and health of the human body. Thousands of different biological processes utilize the minerals found in OmniBlue. It goes without saying that having a sufficient amount of these minerals in the perfect proportion is the best way to promote a healthy body that works and feels as it should!
If you agree with these terms and conditions and want to apply to become an affiliate, check off the agreement statement below, then click the button to procede to the application form.